Sunday, February 15, 2009

Busy Times

Last Tuesday night was Girls Night Out. Wednesday Johanna's parents headed home. Thursday night I(Brent) had a meeting in Concord and Johanna took Paxton to register for First Grade. Paxton thought that that meant he was done with Kindergarten and that the next day he would start First Grade. Sorry bud, that isn't quite how it works!! Friday night Johanna took the kids to Ethan's birthday party and I went with Brad, Kevin and Jobe to the Monarch's hockey game. Saturday we spent the day cleaning out bedrooms and organizing things. We have moved Shaelyn into Paxton's room right next to ours, so we have a lot more room in our room now that the crib isn't in there. Hope everyone had a good Valentines Day!!
Paxton and Shaelyn with Grandma and Grandpa
Grandma and Shaelyn
Taking a bath in the new laundry sink - Crazy hairdo
Big Spike
Wearing my hat
Get this off my head!!
Happy Girl
Hi!!
All dressed up Sunday Morning
Trying to do my hair

No comments: