Saturday, December 15, 2007

More fun in the snow!!

Today Paxton & I went down to Brad & Shelley's to go sliding with Brad, Ellie and Ava. Then we pulled the kids in sleds behind Brad's snow mobile. After lunch I pulled Brad on his snow board behind the snow mobile around the field. Then we did a little bit of snow shoeing. Now we have a fire going in the fireplace. We shall see what the next snow store brings. It is supposed to start late tonight I guess.
Ellie ready to go.
Here comes Paxton
Ava's turn
We HAD to build a jump!! Ava's turn to go off it. I guess it helps to close your eyes!! :)
Brad and Ellie
Paxton bracing for take-off!!
Snow shoeing
Dad, can you pick up my pole?

Video of Brad's successful run standing on the sled going down the hill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a bad performance by Brad. I guess Brent gave him some tips gained from his experience in a prior video. :-D

Shelly said...

Looks like the lessons I gave Brent were worth every dollar! His form was perfect, except he omitted the face plant. (See prior video)
-DH